#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

A few people on twitter think that Gatsby will see a big "Mother's day" effect since most people will take their moms to the movies and would likely take them to Gatsby over any other movie playing currently. Anyone else agree with that thought?

• Like 1

A few people on twitter think that Gatsby will see a big "Mother's day" effect since most people will take their moms to the movies and would likely take them to Gatsby over any other movie playing currently. Anyone else agree with that thought?

Peeples is gonna slay on Mother's Day.

• Like 1

Well duh. IM3's not dropping anywhere near 40 million; you'd have to be stupid to think that. :lol: I however do not think that 70 million is assured at all. I could see it falling as low as low-mid-60s. 

40 million is happening  :D

There's no doubt. Dark Shadows last year, for instance, dropped just 15% on Mother's Day.

I do and I can see it happening.

I was gonna bring this up as well. Seems like the ideal Mother's Day movie. A near 3x IM for it would not shock me because of that.

Hi peeps, dumb internet box not working , always goes wonky when it rains a lot ughh and here I'll probably miss the friday meltdown I could not believe I saw someone throw around the number 40M$ lollll Someone please make me a meme saying one does not simply doubt the appeal of RDJ! Only cougars would hit on gatsby lol, real moms think tony stark brings it, plus he was talking iron baby in press conferences , that shizz was funny and lovely awwwww

TGG success was expected honestly, Leo is a legit A lister thesedays plus the marketing campaign was solid despite the poor reviews.

Having seen the movie I honestly don`t think this would sell without Leo`s charisma and Baz`s craziness (including modern music). Famous book or not, it`s a really tough sell because nothing really happens.

I'm thinking I'll upgrade to an iphone next year maybe , this BB screen is tiny lol. And some of you actively post from your phone all the time wow, and I wanted to discuss all the shows that got cancelled or renewed today oh well, goodnight , hopefully come morning great numbers for IM3 , no rain and box working so I can log in via laptop , have fun guys and no slacking on the meta-meltdown