#ED

Weekend Estimates - (BO.com forums <3 RTH)

Let say this IM3 has a 71% Friday to Friday, Im2 got 71% .

Considering IM3 had previews in its opening Friday I say legs appear to be matching Im2 now. 

With this number it should finish to 400 million.

Remember this Im3 will get around the same drop as IM2 and Im2 made 100 million after 2nd weekend. Even with harsher drops (and Im2 got harsh drops) the fact is IM3 is making much more money over this weekend and next so it will likely make 100 + million after this weekend. 

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

lol, WOM talk again. It doesn't have TA's WOM but it's certainly not mixed either.

Everything must have TA's godly WOM :D:P Edited by Sam
  • Like 1

I think people just had big expectations once it opened up to 174M.People were expected 300M by tomorrow and 500M total.

That was people getting too carried away. 400 to me would be incredible. This was bound to be crazy front loaded anyway. The main thing the opening showed was that TA definitely bought the crowds in, at least initially. The second weekend shows burn off for sure and not stellar WOM but certainly not toxic as some implied. And if this is a more family oriented film than I'd expect the weekend drops to level off.

So let me get this straight.

Gatsby did great OW. But IM3 beat it by 20 m on it's 2nd weekend, on it's way to 400 m, and that's somehow embarassing for Marvel?

lol,

and poor WOM for IM3? What threequel ISN'T frontloaded?

• Like 1

lol, WOM talk again. It doesn't have TA's WOM but it's certainly not mixed either. 

Yea, it's just good for a blockbuster type WOM. Not anything world ending like The Avengers or TDK, but still damn solid among normal audiences.

Let say this IM3 has a 71% Friday to Friday, Im2 got 71% . Considering IM3 had previews in its opening Friday I say legs appear to be matching Im2 now. With this number it should finish to 400 million.  Remember this Im3 will get around the same drop as IM2 and Im2 made 100 million after 2nd weekend. Even with harsher drops (and Im2 got harsh drops) the fact is IM3 is making much more money over this weekend and next so it will likely make 100 + million after this weekend.

Right now, the next few weekends could have BIG drops.

His name starts with a B and ends with a B, K?

The guy said "People", as in plural

I don't think I saw anyone other than His Trolliness even suggest 500M