filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

You mean the exec was sitting in his office at the time going "This is a tremendous coffee for the ages." "Oh man, this is an incredible chair for the ages."

He's like Alec Baldwin in Friends

• Like 1

To commemorate Trek's opening day (and to set up a thread full of "pick your favorite trailers!"), here's Trek '09's final trailer, which I watched like three times this morning. It's one of the best trailers I've ever seen. 

If you insist  :P

• Like 2

Hmmm... tracking has the 3-day in the 90Ms region. Anything below... $80M.

Okay, thanks. That seems like a very low number, kinda impossible so I guess I'll be fine, no meltdowns :lol:

"Star Trek Into Darkness" has launched with $2 million from Wednesday night screenings at 336 Imax 3D theaters and some midnight shows, Paramount Pictures reported.

It is still unclear where these $2M generated ... IMAX screens only or national wide including 2D ?

Do you have any other words in your vocabulary than bad, flop, bomb? Most people don't even know Star Trek opens today, these midnIght numbers are hardly accurate of the film's buzz.

Yes, he does.  Several actually.  "Here, I will post some 'news/images' about a film that someone already posted on the same exact page in this thread 12 hours earlier and pretend like I found something special."

It is still unclear where these $2M generated ... IMAX screens only or national wide including 2D ?

Didn't an earlier quote say 2m Imax. 1.25 everything else.

Telemachos made a good point in the Tuesday thread regarding the soft numbers for Wed and Thurs for STID.

He did. I actually considered what he said and go to change my BSG question of O/U 7M midnights/previews to under. I heard he said he changed it to over instead :lol:
  • Like 2