filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

Thursday number won't be big so it'll need a massive jump on Friday and I'm not sure it's going to get that. 

It was never going to be big with this sudden move to Thursday. That's why I said earlier this morning I'm expecting a $10M-$15M ish for the total first day. Most people still think this opens tonight at midnight.

Edited by filmnerdjamie
  • Like 1

Paramount screwed up big time my moving it in the last minute. Until we see friday numbers its too early to freak out.

IM3 aint missing 400M. I think it will finish around DMC numbers. This weekend it will settle down and will benefit from long weekend despite fast 6. Plus weekdays will start to get better and it will have good late run.

• Like 2

#StarTrek #IntoDarkness opens to $2M from WED night IMAX + $1.25M from all midnight shows. Not huge. But midweek is slower.

Posted Image

Star Trek got its wig snatched :(  hopefully it has a great jump tomorrow to compensate

Oh and seeing IM3 overperforming on the weekends and flopping in the weekdays got me confused soooo much :mellow:

Edited by Ajde
  • Like 3

It was never going to be big with this sudden move to Thursday. That's why I said earlier this morning I'm expecting a $10M-$15M ish for the total first day. Most people still think this opens tonight at midnight.

Yes, we spoke about this via twitter this morning.  Good call on your part....very good call.

• Like 3

That would be beyond horrible. With that no chance of 100M over 4-day OW, a lot of people are gonna be screwed with STID numbers in BSG.