filmnerdjamie

Wednesday Numbers (05/15)(Trek 3.25M early IMAX+midnts, GG 3.9, IM3 3.8)

It didn't work for me either. I saved it in my computer then use an editing program to make it jpg then i uploaded it on a free pic posting site. That's where I copied the url.

Quick Meme kept saving mine as GIFS so I had to use MemeCreator.org and then upload to Tinypic.

Without delving too much into it thu looking atm like 17-20m depending on evenings, that would include midnight etc. should be ableo to update later maybe couple time will see.

Thanks so all isn't lost.  :D

Without delving too much into it thu looking atm like 17-20m depending on evenings, that would include midnight etc. should be ableo to update later maybe couple time will see.

That would be really good for a movie that got 17th of May as its release date on poster sheets opening one day before.

Edited by dashrendar44
  • Like 1

Anything 18 or above with or without midnights is excellent, between 15 and 18 is solid, considering the date change.

With it hit can hit 100M for the 4-day weekend. Not a great start but where we were few hours ago this is pretty good.  ^_^

Sounds good to me, considering the early evening shows and midnight gross. Been reading through all the comments in comingsoon about the movie and they're majority positive. I still think it can do 80-90 for the 3 day.