baumer

Thurs Numbers STID 11.4 GG 3.4 IM3 3.3

It's my best worst prediction ever.  

Some runner ups include:

TTT 264 mill

The Day the Earth Stood Still:  200 mill

No summer film opening over 140 and finishing with 400

Those are just off the top of my head....I'm sure there are at least 10 more terrible predictions I could find of mine if I thought about it more.

TASM under 200M?

TASM under 200M?

Like I said, those were the ones I thought of first.  I could find ten more, no problem.  That is one of them.

• Like 1

I just wanted to remind everybody that the first bad guy imprisoned behind plexiglas looking all kinds of evil, clever and manipulative was Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs.

NOT the Joker.

• Like 5

It's my best worst prediction ever.  

Some runner ups include:

TTT 264 mill

The Day the Earth Stood Still:  200 mill

No summer film opening over 140 and finishing with 400

Those are just off the top of my head....I'm sure there are at least 10 more terrible predictions I could find of mine if I thought about it more.

Inception sub-140. I was in your club so I can't give you too much shit about it. :P

• Like 2

YES.

Yes it does

Include, it seems ...

Yep. So $12m Thursday. Forget Star Fleet, this is Star Flop.

Ugh. I will say this, I saw a tv spot last night during the Warriors v. Spurs saying it opened on the Friday the 17th.  Hopefully that is the issue otherwise this is horrible. When I went to the movies yesterday to see Gatsby the theater was eerily dead. It was about 5pm so I wasn't expecting a big crowd but I mean no one was there except for a few people. This weekend has to pick up.

Inception sub-140. I was in your club so I can't give you too much shit about it. :P

Yep, that's 2.....keep going guys, we need 8 more epic bad calls on my part.

• Like 1

I don't know why everybody is going in on Baumer for his predictions in the past. He always mans up and takes his lumps. He should have the luxury of dragging bad predictions on this movie, lol.

• Like 2

You should start a thread on this, haha. Kinda like your 10 most surprising summer hits thread.

I'm trying to remember more epic bad predictions though and I can't find them right now.  I'll have to look into it more later today.