theultimatebiu

WKND BO: #StarTrek $70.6M/$84.1M, IronMan3 $35.2M/$337.1M, Gatsby $23.4M/$90.2M

I hope you're right. And the weekend drop should stabilize too. I hope it will have a good hold next week.

What do you see for this weekend off that Friday number? 50% jump on Sat, and 32-35% drop on Sun?

75% jump today and another 35-40% drop on Sunday. Between 37-39M weekend. http://forums.boxoffice.co

I doubt it.  it's not going to do 36 mill this weekend.  It's not going to jump more than 50% again today.

Why not.

It fell less then 50% from Friday, it will fall less then 50% from last Sat. 

75% jump today and another 35-40% drop on Sunday. Between 37-39M weekend. 

75% today? That's too much, last week it jumped 62% on Sat

Just realized that Trek 09 is the only Abrams directed movie that didn't underperform

Abrams doesn't care anymore. Doing Trek helped him get the Star Wars job.

Not THAT will be huge no matter what.

It is almost like he planned it all along... :ph34r:

I doubt it.  it's not going to do 36 mill this weekend.  It's not going to jump more than 50% again today.

Not this again. "fool me once shame on you but fool me twice shame on me". It'll jump over 50% and I'm thinking at least 70%. It's a Saturday movie and once it jumps that amount you'll surprised for the millionth time regarding IM3.  ;)  :P  :lol:

We knew May was going to be a bloodbath. Star Trek was the first victim. Next will be Hangover and After Earth.

Edited by CJohn

It might not break $200M domestic. Have noone to blame but themselves.

Hopefully this means Star Trek 3 (Don't doubt for a second, this won't happen) gets a new team behind the camera.

It's not like the movie is getting trashed so i dunno what you are talking about.

75% today? That's too much, last week it jumped 62% on Sat

IM1, SM1 and TA all had stronger 2nd Friday/Saturday jumps than 1st Friday/Saturday jumps. Friday jump for IM3 fits that category and I'm expecting at least 70% jump today and probably close to 75%.  :D

Think I'm just going to give up on working out STid,  looks like BOG earlier est he got 21-23m is more on the cards, strange but still it happens, I can't see anything drastically happening to increase it

Stid 21-23, IM3 9.2, TGG 7.4

You know the #s are bad when Rth's post only gets 6 likes

• Like 3