CJohn

Thursday Numbers | The Hangover 3 - 11.8M (includes WED night) | FF6 - 6.5M (previews + midnights)

I think you folks are really underestimating Hangover's Friday jump. Look no further than what STID did a mere 7 days ago. Both movies were victims of the super-late-release-date-change game.

That said, for anyone that uses social media, anybody trying to decide which opener to see this weekend will be pretty likely to be steered towards F&F6.

• Like 1

I think you folks are really underestimating Hangover's Friday jump. Look no further than what STID did a mere 7 days ago. Both movies were victims of the super-late-release-date-change game.

That said, for anyone that uses social media, anybody trying to decide which opener to see this weekend will be pretty likely to be steered towards F&F6.

Eh, not this again ...

It's over. This was advertised as a finale with "It All Ends" on some of the promotional posters. They will look stupid and desperate coming back for a 4th.

We have to believe. Hollywood has never lied to us about something like this before. It's not like we ever got a 4th Indy or 4th Pirates.
  • Like 1

That would put it on track for a $60 million 5-day start based on TH2's trajectory

I don't know... that just seems too low. But at this point, whatever.

The other Avengers effect is in full force. Fist it struck down STiD, and now TH3. Bring on Epic and Fast 6.