baumer

Monday #s (Guru)

I might go see The East today if i can get downtown. If not then maybe FF6 or Imternship again. I have a disease lol....cant stop going to the movies...even if they are not that great.

I'm a movie buff myself, but I'd rather spend money on repeat viewing good films than first viewing mediocre films lol.

That's no real issue, but still, make sure to see Man of Steel AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE. Your help will be appreciated. I, too, would watch every single movie that comes out If i had the money and the chance...

Ive already seen MOS AND TITE twice. So ill wait to go back.

I'm a movie buff myself, but I'd rather spend money on repeat viewing good films than first viewing mediocre films lol.

Yes but today (as u know) is cheap Tuesday here in Ontario. So its ok to pay for mediocre films a second time on tues.

So it should be right around a $100 million week by end of weekend. Donating blood today to get a free movie ticket to go see MoS again on saturday, don't worry still contributing to the total with the wifes ticket. Will probably see it one more time after that in IMAX 2D right before it leaves for PR. 

Edited by witness

I might go see The East today if i can get downtown. If not then maybe FF6 or Imternship again. I have a disease lol....cant stop going to the movies...even if they are not that great.

Pls share ur thoughts abt 'The east' (& Alexander Skarsgard :) )  afterwards!

pretty excited abt that movie

Edited by Leyla

I didnt hate it the first time I just didn't like it all that much. Then I saw it a second time a couple of days later and I liked it a little bit better.

• Like 1

I didnt hate it the first time I just didn't like it all that much. Then I saw it a second time a couple of days later and I liked it a little bit better.

Fair enough. It was also Only a 7.5/10 for me..

Yes but today (as u know) is cheap Tuesday here in Ontario. So its ok to pay for mediocre films a second time on tues.

Lol, at that point it's not even so much about the money as it is a waste of time :P .

Lol, at that point it's not even so much about the money as it is a waste of time :P .

It's definitely a waste of both. :P But at least it's somewhat good for the industry,. 

It's definitely a waste of both. :P But at least it's somewhat good for the industry,. 

Yeah, that's true. I guess I just prefer repeat viewing good films, whether it's my 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th time, if there is nothing else good to watch ;). That is, when I have time to go to theaters that often, as I don't always do.

I am definitely a big theater lover. I love the whole big screen and big sound experience, and watching a film with an audience.

Edited by ACCA
  • Like 3

Yeah, that's true. I guess I just prefer repeat viewing good films, whether it's my 2nd, 3rd, 4th or 5th time, if there is nothing else good to watch ;). That is, when I have time to go to theaters that often, as I don't always do.

I am definitely a big theater lover. I love the whole big screen and big sound experience, and watching a film with an audience.

I agree. I generally try to catch movies more than once (I think I saw TTSS 11 or 12 times). And then I justify spending money buying broadway and stage show tickets by telling myself that all the money I save from not seeing bad movies twice goes towards that. :lol: 

• Like 1

That's no real issue, but still, make sure to see Man of Steel AS MANY TIMES AS POSSIBLE. Your help will be appreciated.

MOS isn't exactly hurting for some cash. Why do we need to donate more of our money to WB, exactly?
  • Like 3