baumer

Monday #s (Guru)

MOS isn't exactly hurting for some cash. Why do we need to donate more of our money to WB, exactly?

So they can make more comedies for you to understand jokes.

• Like 1

I agree. I generally try to catch movies more than once (I think I saw TTSS 11 or 12 times). And then I justify spending money buying broadway and stage show tickets by telling myself that all the money I save from not seeing bad movies twice goes towards that. :lol:

Wow! That's a lot of viewings! That is some pretty sound logic there ;):lol: .

I agree. I generally try to catch movies more than once (I think I saw TTSS 11 or 12 times). And then I justify spending money buying broadway and stage show tickets by telling myself that all the money I save from not seeing bad movies twice goes towards that. :lol:

That's a lot of times for such a slow movie, I could barely get through it once.

MOS isn't exactly hurting for some cash. Why do we need to donate more of our money to WB, exactly?

They'll be reeling forever thanks to Bryan Singer constantly burning their cash with Superman Returns and Jack the Giant Slayer :P

Only movies I have watched more than once at the theaters: Batman Forever and Con Air. Saw those twice.

You picked a good one in Batman Forever :P

Well I have an unlimited cinema card. I pay £15 a month and can watch as many films as I like, yet I still only go to the cinema about twice a month.

Thats a great idea. We dont have that here

About a 65% drop? I think that's still good. This needs one of those mighty Tuesdays.

Blockbusters on their first Tuesday rarely increase...a good hold/low decrease should be what's hoped for.

Well I have an unlimited cinema card. I pay £15 a month and can watch as many films as I like, yet I still only go to the cinema about twice a month.

That sounds like the greatest thing ever.