Jandrew

Sunday/Wknd #'s, MU 23-24/82, WWZ 17-18/66, MoS 11.7-12.3/41.2, TITE 13, NYSM 7.8 BOM, RTH

the conflict between personal (Supes affection of Lois and his son) and collective motives is the major theme of the film. it's Supes being human to check upon Lois, and do it secretly because Lois is married. 

later, he chose to save people first, and then Lois, that's him being Superman.

There are better ways to show him caring for Lois than peering into her house using x-ray vision from behind the bushes. It would be seen as creepy for any normal person let alone someone with x-ray vision.

saw it thursday, it is just a ok movie...........barely

There is no doubt you gotta see the new zombie swarming technique, lol, it is a riot (pun).

I think people come to see something they never see before. But that's the only one or two interesting things about the movie. And the finale is suspenseful enough but a letdown. The solution to a zombie apocalypse

is to infect oneself with lesser diseases is a bit insane...? 

Edited by zackzack

Took bigger hit from WWZ than I expected.If it behaves like a family film with big Sat jump then 50m might not be dead but it'll be hard to get it.

50m is dead with a 12-13.5m Friday. It's not going up more than 45% tomorrow because movies just don't do that in the summer.
  • Like 4

I'd be happy for WWZ if it didn't assrape so much of what the book was about. It's probably one of the least faithful and respectful adaptations you'll find.

I think WWZ will have a massive 2nd weekend drop. Esply with WHD opening. The action is intense and novel but the movie is lacking in any serious substance.

I think people come to see that swarming zombie scene that takes place in Jerusalem. But that's the only one or tow thing interesting about the movie. And the finale is suspenseful enough but a letdown. The solution to a zombie apocalypse

is to infect oneself with lesser diseases is bit, insane...? 

it is insane,

and for

that swarming zombie scene that takes place in Jerusalem. you know  which religious group caused the city's downfall  by using those loud speakers

my friend said some people will not feel happy after they watch this movie

If After Earf or RIPD opened instead of WWZ, MOS would have done better, no ?

Maybe.  But maybe RIPD opens much bigger than expected.

Amazing for WWZ! I knew it had potential to be a hit with the general audience. I really hope that 27M number holds. If it has Prometheus drops it will hit 64-65M and if the 25M number holds it should just hit 60M. Word of mouth is great among my friend group. My brother and his friends claim it is the best movie they have seen all summer and one of the best movies they have seen all time. 

Alright for Monsters University it should get a 80-83M weekend in my opinion with holds similar to Toy Story 3. I really hope it can pass the first film's unadjusted domestic number. 

Expected for Man of Steel. It should still get over 300M, which is excellent. Audiences rushed out first weekend and from the people I know that saw it got "meh" word of mouth. 

Edited by Hiccup