Olive

Monday #'s:MU 11.02,WWZ 7.67,MOS 4.54,TITE 1.9, NYSM 1.1

I haven't been on in nearly a day so when I saw 43 pages and saw MU made 11M+, I thought people were gushing over the number instead most of the 43 pages were people crying over MOS and discussing spoilers out in the open. Absolutely ridiculous, MU had nearly the same hold as TS3 and somehow people only talk about MOS. You know there are other releases out there. Hold is mighty impressive and I think 300M is happening.  :D

No, no, no. Rule #1 around here is if you're not talking about Star Wars, Marvel, DC, Nolan, or Cameron, then the conversation is IRRELEVANT.

Posted Image

• Like 7

I talked about WWZ hope it can make it to 200

True but bickering over MOS numbers is getting old. MU and WWZ had great holds but most of the discussion was about the hold MOS had. We know it's going to make between 280-300M so suspense is gone while it's going to be fun to follow if MU can reach 300M and 180M+ for WWZ. Daily crying over MOS needs to stop, it had great OW followed by average legs. 

Edited by druv10
  • Like 4

I haven't been on in nearly a day so when I saw 43 pages and saw MU made 11M+, I thought people were gushing over the number instead most of the 43 pages were people crying over MOS and discussing spoilers out in the open. Absolutely ridiculous, MU had nearly the same hold as TS3 and somehow people only talk about MOS. You know there are other releases out there. Hold is mighty impressive and I think 300M is happening.  :D

300M Is happening for MOS.. :)

True but bickering over MOS number's are getting old. MU and WWZ had great holds but most of the discussion was about the hold MOS had. We know it's going to make between 280-300M so suspense is gone while it's going to fun to follow if MU can reach 300M and 180M+ for WWZ. Daily crying over MOS needs to stop, it had great OW followed by average legs. 

Amen also the most successful reboot.. It will make 800+M WW, 300+ M domestic

coming of a big flop like Superman Returns and a film not well received by the masses.

I love it.. Cant wait to see what MOS 2 will do.. Alsowesome run for MU, what do you all think

MU will do WW? Could it make it past 700M?

Amen also the most successful reboot.. It will make 800+M WW, 300+ M domestic

coming of a big flop like Superman Returns and a film not well received by the masses.

I love it.. Cant wait to see what MOS 2 will do.. Alsowesome run for MU, what do you all think

MU will do WW? Could it make it past 700M?

I agree mostly. OW was impressive and it's doing very well OS so WB will make MOS sequels. They just need to decide if Snyder and Goyer are right people for DCU. Personally, they need to stick with one preferably Snyder as he's great with action but looking at it, WB's going to keep both. I'm pretty sure WB's looking at the drops so they still might make changes. 

Even for Discount Tuesday it was busy today. Lots of sell outs. I saw NYSM for the 3rd time, well over 90% full, nothing left after the first 2 rows.

thankssss :wub: u're lovely (not to mention I adore your easy A avatar :) )

my money for this weekend seems to be stolen :angry: ugh Tresslers of this world

i wish they could be punished like in this movie

Edited by Leyla

Man as some of the others have said practically a whole thread about MOS bickering when we have some amazing numbers and holds by MU, WWZ etc... If you guys have soo much to say about MoS when there is soo much else to talk about take your conversations to the MOS thread

• Like 1