baumer

Tues Numbers RTH

Raimi SpidermanSpiderman - 821 million ww (without 3d)Spiderman 2 - 783 million ww (without 3d)Spiderman 3 - 890 million ww (with 3d)Webb spider-manTASM - 752 million ww (with 3d)For a reboot TASM was successful but compared to its previous iteration its lower

sorry if this is irrelevent but i don't think spider-man 3 has 3d  :P

The same question I ask you when I was the only one with unrealistic expectations for TASM last year, and yet some here are trying to twist that TASM performance as bad at the same time that claiming that MoS performance is good. That's my point: comparing these two films makes more sense IMHO because they are performing very similarly and both are reboots, released in a very short time span. 

You don't get the fact that TASM comes off a trilogy that was very known worldwide and collected somewhere around 2.7-2.8b WW? Man of Steel comes off a flop that threw the character on the C-list. I say MOS is by far more impressive than TASM, only because of their predecessors.

The same question I ask you when I was the only one with unrealistic expectations for TASM last year, and yet some here are trying to twist that TASM performance as bad at the same time that claiming that MoS performance is good. That's my point: comparing these two films makes more sense IMHO because they are performing very similarly and both are reboots, released in a very short time span.

And it remained unrealistic, it didnt open at 200 mill and it didnt make more than Raimi spider man

It's not more of an obsession than what you do here, I actually post a whole lot less than most people around these boards. I'm just tracking the two films and sharing the results. I don't know why it bothers some people so much.

My posts are box office updates, schedules, lists, and news and maybe some shit. Yours are like all about TASM and this repetitive posts about the daily grosses. Are you going to do this like everyday...until MOS finishes its run?

Are you seriously asking me that?

The general concensus among MoS supporters was that MoS would come close or surpass IM3 at the box office, let alone TASM. 

No one thought this would pass IM3.

I don't undersand why you guys spend every daily and weekend thread talking about MOS only. Look at that amazing jump for MU in the first weekend. And for WWZ! Stop talking about MOS! 

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 4

Are you seriously asking me that?

The general concensus among MoS supporters was that MoS would come close or surpass IM3 at the box office, let alone TASM. 

No one on that list predicted a number bigger than IM lll. Seriously, you exaggerate much.

• Like 1

Most people post a lot about all movies, your whole existence among 7000 posts revolves aroundTASM. Thats the difference

I post about several films. I'm posting about MoS now and using TASM numbers for the sake of comparison. Since I've seen your posts here for the first time, I've only seen you praising and anticipating Nolan/DC films, while I've been on record as a fan of both companies. I'm actually excited for MoS, despite knowing it has flaws, unlike you and others here that try to nitpick every Marvel film released. Today MoS box office is a hot topic, so I'm obviously talking about that. Why it hurts you so much that I'm comparing MoS with TASM, since they are behaving with virtually the same numbers at the same period of time? That's the question. 

I don't undersand why you guys spend every daily and weekend thread talkign about MOS only. Look at that amasing jump for MU in the first weekend. Anf for WWZ! Stop talking about MOS! 

Because Ijack is here and he is back on the ASM bullshit again so he has to go after MOS.

Can't we talk about something else?  Take the MOS talk to the MOS thread.

• Like 1

Because Ijack is here and he is back on the ASM bullshit again so he has to go after MOS.

Can't we talk about something else?  Take the MOS talk to the MOS thread.

What are you predicting for MU final?

Yes i am a fan of a directors involvement in movies but I am not obsessed on one single movie and relate that movie to be included in every post i make even though the movie is a year gone. Do i obsess over TDKR now, no i have moved on, next year its another movie and summer

I think minimum 275 million. High end 320-330 million. I hope DM2 does not affect it too much! MU is holding really well so far. 

Yeah, I hope MU, DM ll and MOS (still hoping) make at least 300 M.

Yeah, I hope MU, DM ll and MOS (still hoping) make at least 300 M.

Yeah I hope so too! I want MOS to make 300 millioon so everyone in this forum stops freaking out.  :P

Edited by ban1o
  • Like 1