baumer

Tues Numbers RTH

great number for MU, It will not fall more than 50%, I think it will hold up against DM2 with dignity so $300 is doable, DM2 may win the battle but MU has good chances of wining i don't expect DM2 to be as big as most believe, mayve OS it will be a monster

Has iJack even seen the film yet? I see him complaining and ranting but he's previously said he hasn't seen it yet and he still endorses random people to come in to take over the franchise.

• Like 4

Has iJack even seen the film yet? I see him complaining and ranting but he's previously said he hasn't seen it yet and he still endorses random people to come in to take over the franchise.

He has not so really his arguments about the film really hold no water.

• Like 1

Just like how he knew The Amazing Spider-Man was going to be incredible and he hadn't seen it yet. Same logic.

I'm one of the few on this board that likes TASM, but iJack is seriously making me question that choice. 

For real. I enjoyed TASM, but I'm afraid to mention it because I think everyone will consider me a lunatic. 

• Like 4

Yes, I took a big wild swing and thought maybe MOS would break out. It didn't. Big friggin' whup.

Plus, you didn't exactly declare it would, did you?  I seem to remember you were beginning to think that it has a good chance.

Unless I missed where you actually stated a prediction over $400m.

Plus, you didn't exactly declare it would, did you?  I seem to remember you were beginning to think that it has a good chance.

Unless I missed where you actually stated a prediction over $400m.

He declared it but usually put joke smilies in there. I kept kidding with him that he would be the kiss of death for the movie's box office. Kinda turned out to be true (even if his prediction was a joke in the first place). :lol:

Yes, I took a big wild swing and thought maybe MOS would break out. It didn't. Big friggin' whup.

It broke out on OW. That's about it though.