CJohn

Wednesday Numbers | Turbo - 5.6M

MoS is losing 1100 theaters. 

:mellow:

Remember when the overly positive talk after the first weekend was this finishes around $325?

Then the second weekend it was all, it's going to do $310-15m.

Third weekend....hey, $300m is still likely, maybe $305m

Now crawling $295m with some well placed fudge(cause WB already did that on the dailies, recall) will finish it with $300m.

Legs pretty spotty, good thing it had such a strong OW. Maybe they can deliver a better Superman next time cause I am glad we'll get one at least. 

• Like 4

Remember when the overly positive talk after the first weekend was this finishes around $325?

Now crawling $295m with some well placed fudge(cause WB already did that on the dailies, recall) will finish it with $300m.

Legs pretty spotty, good thing it had such a strong OW. Maybe they can deliver a better Superman next time cause I am glad we'll get one at least. 

I hope they don't rush the sequel. Summer 2016 is when MOS2 should be released.

• Like 1

huh?

It's been two weeks since Lone Ranger opened. It feels like two months.

Just today I was saying to myself "Geez, its been like a month since I've been to the movies" and then realized I had seen TLR a little while back