Gopher

The Interview | Limited Release on December 25, 2014

I'm not complaining because I respect the man's Image

No you just believe we should be afraid of making fun of a suppressor of basic  human rights.  Because it might offend someone. Well you know what? GOOD! If it offends him. Because the people of North Korea I gurantee you are not upset at a film ridiculing him. The only people who were upset about this film were

1. Kim Jon Un
  2. His pissant military controlled government
  3. Cowards aka people who don't believe in freedom.
Edited by Eddy Targaryen
  • Like 1

It was a campaign to show just how dangerous North Korea actually is. HE'S TRYING TO TELL US SOMETHING WE'VE BEEN IGNORING.

He would probably say something like, "It's not that James Franco is afraid of North Korea. It's that North Korea is afraid of James Franco." In third person and everything.

• Like 5

No you just believe we should be afraid of making fun of a suppressor of basic  human rights.  Because it might offend someone. Well you know what? GOOD! If it offends him. Because the people of North Korea I gurantee you are not upset at a film ridiculing him. The only people who were upset about this film were

1. Kim Jon Un
  2. His pissant military controlled government
  3. Cowards

Though I agree with your sentiment, I would think a lot of the NK public would be upset by this. They have been brainwashed into thinking he is a truly amazing man. Remember when il died? Their civilians were all crying and upset.