Neo

The Fate of the Furious | 4.14.2017

1 minute ago, cannastop said:

I'm pretty sure you can piss someone off in just over a month.

Yes but he called him a great dude. I find it hard to believe his persona would change that much that quickly. Also Scott is not as big a name as the others. This movie is break for him. His daddy's name can only get him so far. If he's already acting like a diva, he's incredibility stupid. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, mrqe93 said:

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/08/09/the-rock-fast-and-furious-8-male-co-stars-professional/

One source who is embedded in the production tells us there have been various conflicts because of "extreme egos" among most of the top actors, with the help of their agents and lawyers. But we're told none of the actors felt the public criticism was appropriate.

And we're told The Rock has not said anything today on set to clarify his remarks and the actors still don't know to whom he was referring. Our sources eliminate Tyrese and Luda, but all of the others are possibilities.

Hilarious.  Popcorn time...  Gotta be Vin and/or Kurt Russell...both known egotists, to a degree.  We usually don't hear anything bad about Statham, do we (which explains why he continues to get work). 

• Like 1

So I guess this is the last movie in the franchise for Dwayne. I am 99% sure it is Vin. Can be Statham too. I doubt it is Kurt Russell. They probably don't even have many scenes together.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

What if it is Scott Eastwood?

http://www.hsx.com/forum/forum.php?id=3&pid=395272

"Some conduct themselves as stand up men and true professionals, while others don't. The ones that don't are too chicken s*** to do anything about it anyway. Candy asses."

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, obviously.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Jay Beezy said:

What if it is Scott Eastwood?

http://www.hsx.com/forum/forum.php?id=3&pid=395272

If Scott is already out drinking and partying and holding up production this early in his career, he won't last long. He's been given a lot of nice opportunities, partly based on his name and his resemblance to his dad. If he is dumb enough to throw that all way, well then that's that. 

Vin in can obviously do whatever he wants. It's his franchise. But Scott would be stupid to be a diva. 

Just now, Jayhawk said:

Wait, Johnson was being serious? Thought it was a publicity stunt :lol:

Dwayne does have a history in WWE feigning anger to stir up buzz so let's not take this *too* seriously.

Not to mention, he seems to be stating this in relation to his prison riot sequence which doesn't seem to involve the key players.