Totem

Friday Numbers - Studio estimates - BD1, 17M TM, 12M

That isn't an opinion that many people hold, and I hope you're not using it as evidence that it'll do 300.

:lol: Me not buying the dvd and only seeing a movie once will obviously not impact on a movies success.

I should have said that IMO BD is better than Eclipse but I still think it's a shame if it doesn't make more than New Moon.

Just who are these many people ? I only ask because, without fail, everybody I speak to in RL and online (apart from here, but that's only to be expected) are happy with BD.

Edited by becca85

Marilyn's a botch with a 20m budget. So is A Dangerous Method if that 7.5k PTA holds true. Luckily The Artist's PTA will be very strong this weekend. And here's hoping Shame opens really well next week.

Edited by Gopher

A Dangerous Method is doing quite well over here in limited release (under 20 theaters). Immortals and Arthur Christmas are both disappointing, and Twilight 4 continues to dominate like there is nothing more in theaters.

:lol: Me not buying the dvd and only seeing a movie once will obviously not impact on a movies success.

I should have said that IMO BD is better than Eclipse but I still think it's a shame if it doesn't make more than New Moon.

Just who are these many people ? I only ask because, without fail, everybody I speak to in RL and online (apart from here, but that's only to be expected) are happy with BD.

Twilight fans arent exactly deserning in the first place though are they. They are fans of Twilight,i mean really!

Twilight fans arent exactly deserning in the first place though are they. They are fans of Twilight,i mean really!

Breaking Dawn is oscar material in comparison to some of the other "blockbusters" that have come out this year.

Breaking Dawn is oscar material in comparison to some of the other "blockbusters" that have come out this year.

No need to diss TF3. :PKidding, TF3 was good even though Blowfish Lips sucked Michael Bay balls (come to think of it, that`s the only reason she got the role).Watched last 20 minutes of TF2 on SPACE. Really enjoyed it. :o Megan should come back pronto. I teared up a little when she told Shia she loved him which brought him back to life to save the life of his true love Optimus. It was so emotional. I didn`t even mind Agent Simmons comic relief antics under Devasttator`s scrotum.

No need to diss TF3. :PKidding, TF3 was good even though Blowfish Lips sucked Michael Bay balls (come to think of it, that`s the only reason she got the role).Watched last 20 minutes of TF2 on SPACE. Really enjoyed it. :o Megan should come back pronto. I teared up a little when she told Shia she loved him which brought him back to life to save the life of his true love Optimus. It was so emotional. I didn`t even mind Agent Simmons comic relief antics under Devasttator`s scrotum.

I teared up during that part too. TRF2 is an emotional film in spots.

With Eclipse, they had Bella's birthday.This wont make 300M. I am thinking on 280-290M.

yeah huh-huh...bella's birthday occurs in new moon! in eclipse she's being hunted by newborns vampires lead by victoria!have you even watched any of the twilight films? or they just didnt make a lasting impression( which is understandable if you're not a fan!)

yeah huh-huh...bella's birthday occurs in new moon! in eclipse she's being hunted by newborns vampires lead by victoria!have you even watched any of the twilight films? or they just didnt make a lasting impression( which is understandable if you're not a fan!)

I`m a fan of first 3 books but movies didn`t make lasting impression because they dragged and casting , save K Stew,Dakota, Taylor`s abs (but not that nose and he is as much a Native American as is a Greek Goddess) and Anna Kendrick, is horrid. Cullens are embarrassment and I`m sorry but Pattz isn`t pretty at all. Lutz >>>>>>>>>>>Pattz. Eclipse was the best because something has actually happened in the movie. The books were sustained by bella`s inner monologues but without it nothing really happened and movies suffered. Edited by fishnets

Are you stupid? Really? To make accusations like that?Eclipse was expanded to over 1,000 theaters on fictional Bella's birthday. That was what made it pass the 300M.And I saw them all in theaters btw. Edited by CJohn