Shawn Robbins

WEEKEND ACTUALS: WTM (17.96m), Elysium (13.69m), Planes (13.39m), KA2 (13.33m), Percy (8.75m)

Mix this week

op theatres engagementwkend 16-18/81-Ker Showplace Icon, Chicaco IL           81k (TB)2-Regal Atlantic Station 16, Atlanta GA           78k (TB)3-AMC Hoffman 22, Alexandria VA           78k (TB)4-AMc Lincoln Square 13, New York City NY   76k (TB)5-AMC Southlake Pavilion 24, Morrow GA     71k (TB)6-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY   71k (TB)7-Regal Majestic Stadium 20, Silver Springs MD 68k (TB)8-Regal E-walk 14, New York City NY   64k (KA2)9-AMC Empire 25, New York City NY       64k (Ely)10-AMC Metreon 16, San Francisco CA   64k (Ely)11-AMc Parkview Point 15, Atlanta GA       63k (TB)12-Regal Union Square 14, New York City NY 61k (Ely)13-AMC Magic Johnson Capital 12, Largo MD  (TB)14-AMC Country Club Hills 16, Country Club Hills IL (TB)15-Regal Union Square 14, New York City NY  (Ely)16-Malco Paradiso 16, Memphis TN    (TB)17-AMC Stonecrest Mall 16, Lithonia GA (TB)18-Regal Gallery Place 14, Washington DC (TB)19-AMC burbank 30, Burbank CA   (KA2)20-Pacific Arclight Sherman Oaks CA (TB)Top Can1-CPLX Scotiabank Vancouver 9, Vancouver AB (Ely), 2-CPLX Scotiabank Chinook 16 (Ely), 3-CPLX Scotiabank Toronto, Toronto CA (Ely) 

• Like 2

Because that scene isn't frontal.

She wasn't nude at all in the film.  I saw it.  Trust me if she was I would have noticed.

Top Canada wkend

TB ranked #7

1-Ely,2-WTM,3-KA2, 4-Pla, 5-PJ

My guess is that Butler didn't play in many theaters here.  It only played in one theater in London Ont.  KA was in 5.  Every showing of Butler was close to sold out when I looked in this weekend.

Congrats to "The Butler", great marketing campaign as well as Oprah getting a lot of press.  Maybe Jim Carrey might of hurt "KA2" after all, having one of the biggest stars in America denouncing the film can't help it.  I thought it would do better than that but they kept the budget in check so it shouldn't be a huge loss.  Decent hold for Elysium but it's not looking good long term.  Damn why did original Sci-Fi unperformed so badly this summer. 

Edited by filmscholar

She wasn't nude at all in the film.  I saw it.  Trust me if she was I would have noticed.

There are tons of clips of that moment from the movie in the internet. Maybe they cut it from the theater version.