RyneOh1040

Weekend Estimates - The Butler 17.0 Millers 13.5 TWE 8.94

Up until a couple weeks ago I would of thought World's End would beat You're Next. Until it apparently was having good tracking.

BTW this looks to be the lowest number one in a while-and likely not to have any 30M OW until Cloudy 2 (No surprise...)

Up until a couple weeks ago I would of thought World's End would beat You're Next. Until it apparently was having good tracking.

BTW this looks to be the lowest number one in a while-and likely not to have any 30M OW until Cloudy 2 (No surprise...)

Believe in the horror.

Posted Image

Edited by CJohn

Cloudy 2 will probably be the only 40M OW until Thor 2, unless if there is something I really don't know about one of the releases coming out. :lol:

One Direction should also pull over 30M OW.

But over 40M yeah, only Cloudy 2 until Thor 2.

Well next weekend for anyone predicting-remember 3 day/4 days depend on the genre.

Planes would make 65%-72% of it's 3 day over the 4 day while a film like You're Next would make over 80% over the 3 day. (Family films tend to do well over the 4 day remember that)

Well next weekend for anyone predicting-remember 3 day/4 days depend on the genre.

Planes would make 65%-72% of it's 3 day over the 4 day while a film like You're Next would make over 80% over the 3 day. (Family films tend to do well over the 4 day remember that)

What about the YA adaptations and the dramas?