Krissykins

Weekend Numbers Oct 18-21

FX has been showing The Proposal this week and I swear she looks younger now than she did four years ago. It makes you wonder why so many stars have bad work done when they should have access to the best of the best in that field. But for every Sandra Bullock and Christie Brinkley there are a dozen more freakshows.

Can't believe CinemaScore is based on five theaters. Five! How pathetic.That Hollywood has been relying on it this long shows you what's wrong with the movie business.

I've been saying for years that cinemascores have been useless, but nobody will listen.

• Like 1

LOL Did you ever say why they were useless?

Cinemascores from what I hear tend to be taken after one of the early showings, that and the fact that it's impossible to know what everyone thinks of a movie.

Edited by Fancyarcher

FX has been showing The Proposal this week and I swear she looks younger now than she did four years ago.

CGI, dude. CGI. If they can render space station disintegration with so much realism, I am pretty sure they could handle her "flaws."

Damnn those estimates from like 3pm were way off for Carrie. Not surprised though, WOM is below average on Twitter and apparently the whole "killing the whole school" is irking some people. Basically the consensus seems like "Carrie was ok" or "Carrie was messed up". Straight for Gravity and Capn' Phil though.

Edited by Twerkdrew

Well, I was going to go see Gravity again today until the house key broke off in the lock as I was about to leave the house. Spent the past hour rummaging through household items to pry it out, and now my hands smell like WD-40. I was victorious in the battle, but the key bested me in the end, now I've missed my window to see Gravity today and wait till the folks come home with the spare key otherwise I leave this house unlocked.

Fuck you key.

Lol at the 5th State number, worst per theater average for 1000+ openers this year.Solid for EP and 12.great for G and CP.Weak for Carrie.

$9m is solid for the $70m+ budgeted Escape Plan.$16m is weak for the $30m budgeted Carrie.OKAY THEN.
  • Like 7

It does border on ludicrous that Bullock is so close to 50. There's absolutely no way in hell she looks a day over 40. She can even pass for mid 30's.

Clearly, Keanu shared the secret to immortality with her back when they made Speed.

• Like 9

Actually Keanu is one of the most successful actors in Hollywood. And before Bullock did The Proposal Bullock wasnt rwally much of a draw.

• Like 1

finally i saw GRAVITY  , it was pretty good, visually neat , story wow a bit over-dramatic 

more in review ...

the best part was i got to see the latest hobbit 2 trailer , i was fangirling in my seat ( i spy a dragon wooooohoooo)

i would have been pretty pissed off if i didnt get to see it , and talk about trailer i have seen a gazillion times now which is a lot coming from me and my puny lone island theatre THOR 2  i think i've seen it 5 times now that's a record , def no way if i was not a fan i woud forget this is coming out soon