The Hangover Part II

26 members have voted

1. 1. Rate The Hangover Part II

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Ok when I saw this last year I thought it was simply a disappointing, lazy rehash of the first movie but still kind of amusing.. now upon rewatch I realize it's just BAD. Only good thing about it is Mr. Chow.But the laziness really is the worst part. It's the exact same fucking movie as TH1. They didn't even try. Just made it a little grosser. ALAN is beyond obnoxious- unfunny, annoying, selfish... totally unlikable character. And yet he's the "star" of the movie...D- bordering on F

Edited by rockNrollaDIM
  • Like 2

Extremely disappointing. The only moment where I managed a laugh was the photo montage at the end. And lazy is the correct word for this. Nobody in this was likeable especially Leslie. Ken Jeong's "act" is getting really old. D-

Edited by DAR

Honestly, I feel it's a bit underrated. By no means is this a good movie....but there are some elements to it that I do enjoy, even if it is a shameless rehash for the first.

6/10

LOL no. It has a 6.5/10 on IMDB. I'd call that overrated, even compared to your own rating.

LOL no. It has a 6.5/10 on IMDB. I'd call that overrated, even compared to your own rating.

That would be assuming my scale matches up with IMDB, I feel like people treat it like its the biggest abomination they've ever seen when I think it's far from it. Lets be honest, a 6.5 does not indicate anything remotely above average on IMDB