Fancyarcher

London Has Fallen | March 4, 2016 | Trailer on page 7.

Well, I enjoyed it. There's a great montage at the start of the movie that introduced all the world leaders, each represented by hilarious stereotypes of their country.

With regard to budget, I would be surprised if it was as cheap as 60M. The first one was 70M and this looks much more expensive.

(But there are so many factors in a films cost so hard to tell just by watching the film)

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Total Treecall said:

Well, I enjoyed it. There's a great montage at the start of the movie that introduced all the world leaders, each represented by hilarious stereotypes of their country.

With regard to budget, I would be surprised if it was as cheap as 60M. The first one was 70M and this looks much more expensive.

(But there are so many factors in a films cost so hard to tell just by watching the film)

I agree that 60 mill seems very low. But it was the only source i could find

3 hours ago, CaptainJackSparrow said:

To those that have seen it, how much action is there?

Imagine a scruffy-faced Gerard Butler yelling, "ALL THE ACTION!" and that's how much action there is in the movie.

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Prime Mover and Shaker said:

Yep - if you liked the first one, I think you'll like this one.  I did!

Our theater was only about 75% full, 6:45 Friday.

What do you mean by "only 75% full"?

3 hours ago, RogueLeader said:

Yeah, I was just going to ask this.

75% at 6:45 is pretty good.

75% any time of the day, any day of the week is fantastic. Unless it's a tiny screen or you only got like two screens in the cinema.

• Community Manager
21 hours ago, kowhite said:

So...is it a good stupid as shit but entertaining as hell 90s action flick?

The first one sure was.

I thought so. I even liked it better than the original.

On March 4, 2016 at 9:46 AM, Kung Fu Panda Tree said:

You know, it seems like...given this is performing at 2/3rds domestic performance of the first...but that's irrelevant international...

that at there's a ton of headroom international for this movie...but...will it?  Cause Olympus did shit international last time.