Walt Disney

Break the tie: Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 vs. The Tree of Life vs.The Intouchables

It was between Puss In Boots and Rio.

You're really not doing yourself any favours here......

Anyway, I'm not voting since I haven't seen most of the films on this list and I'm really not fond enough of DH2 to endorse it blindly.

I'm just disappointed The Raid Redemption didn't make the list.

• Like 2

You're really not doing yourself any favours here......

Anyway, I'm not voting since I haven't seen most of the films on this list and I'm really not fond enough of DH2 to endorse it blindly.

I'm just disappointed The Raid Redemption didn't make the list.

Forgot about that one.

But seriously, I can think of nearly 30 2011 movies better than 3 of the 4 (have not seen Turin Horse).

And every one of them received 1 vote. I am just thankful that we have a 4 way tie because it looked like every movie would only get one vote for a time. This was almost a nightmare.

And every one of them received 1 vote. I am just thankful that we have a 4 way tie because it looked like every movie would only get one vote for a time. This was almost a nightmare.

With better advertising you'd likely have had a 5-way tie here since I never got the memo about this whole shebang.

• Like 1

With better advertising you'd likely have had a 5-way tie here since I never got the memo about this whole shebang.

I do wish the advertising was better. I left the voting open for over a month. However, I do wish everyone that wanted to vote would have known about it. Your votes would have been very helpful when it came to older movies.