Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

41 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Why would GENERATIONS be your first in a 12-movie rewatch? :lol: I can't figure out your pattern.

Clearly starting with the TNG film saga, that seems the pattern unless his next film is suddenly STIII:SfS

I like all the TNG ones, even Nemesis has some strong points it's just so weak cause they went with B-4, another Soong android, instead of just using Lore.

Now, sure, they would be accused of mining that character too much perhaps but it would've been a much better hook. If for nothing else than OW. 

Rank, did someone say rank 'em?

1. ST:VI-TUC
  2. ST:II-TWoK
  3. ST:IV-TVH
  4. ST: '09
  5. ST: FC
  6. ST:ID
  7. ST:III-TSfS
  8. ST:G
  9. ST:I
  10. ST:V-TFF
  11. ST:N
  12. ST:TMP
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

I think you're referring to UNDISCOVERED COUNTRY. ;)

btw, Meyer wanted to bring back Saavik and have her be the one to "betray" Spock. Certainly would've given that moment greater impact, though it was handled well anyway.

Yeah, ST6!

Oh, yeah, I said I liked Voyage more than Wrath at the beginning...should've used two paragraphs. 

Kirstie Alley Savik was a babe. Cheers ruined her, lol.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I've only watched the abrams ones lol. I have a friend who talks about the one with the whales all the time

That's ST4 Voyage Home. I didn't much care for ST until that movie, even though I had watched Wrath of Khan a billion times before. You should watch ST 2, 4, and 6. I feel like those movies are still good compared to today's standards.

I've seen Star Trek I-III, and the new ones of course, think I might try watching IV-Nemesis before this comes out. I was O.K. but lethargically slow and kind of boring, II was actually pretty good. and III had it's moments but was pretty boring as well. how do the rest of the pre Abrams Trek's fair?