Neo

Star Trek Beyond | 7.22.2016 | Not an Oscar winner.

7 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

Saying "disrespectful" things is acceptable, up to a point. It's a fine line. Banning is an extreme action and one we don't do lightly.

I've seen warnings for minor things here. I hope at least he has earned warnings.

2 hours ago, Telemachos said:

Saying "disrespectful" things is acceptable, up to a point. It's a fine line. Banning is an extreme action and one we don't do lightly.

I feel kinda bad for the mods here because of all the shit going down. You have to deal with the Ghostbusters mess (although it's calmed down now that the reviews are out), but also this (And FYI: I suggest all mods really keeping an eye on the opening weekend of this movie as well. If it underperforms and someone uses "it's because Sulu is gay", give them a warning. Similarly, if someone decides to use the movie's box office performance as an excuse to be insensitive i.e. Yelchin, just ban them without giving it any a thought as a message to everyone to stay classy).

• Like 2

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 3:10 PM, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

It's an example of more dumb Millennial PC shit that could've just as easily been accomplished by establishing new characters in the TREK Universe to do this with instead of doing this with already established characters.. Hollywood is simply trying too hard on this PC crap.. 1st Ghostbusters, now Star Trek.. I don't expect people around here to agree with this sentiment, nor do I care, but I hope this movie fails miserably as a result of this...

How are things for you in the 19th century? 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Mojoguy said:

I feel bad for this movie.

It's going to flop no matter how good it is.

i think it's gonna end up being bot's definition of a flop, which means i think it's gonna do solid but unspectacular numbers.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mojoguy said:

This movie comes out in 2 weeks and there has been ZERO hype, not even from Trek fans. Sad.

Thats because die hard Trek fans hated STiD so they just don't care anymore. They voted that movie as the worst Trek ever! Worse than ST5! Da FUQ! Lol

I hope it does well enough because I thinking looks really good. 

• Like 5