Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

2 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

the way the films have progressed into becoming more resentful and misanthropic with each new installment makes me think bay is just tired and also i can't wait to see what #7 looks like.

lol I wrote this a couple pages back:

On 1/5/2016 at 9:11 PM, Chewy said:

Picture Bay on the press tour for the eighth of these. What could people possibly ask him about these at that point, what could he possibly say. The kind of misery that you don't often see in harmless fluff interviews

I think these will be the schedule changes:

Fox moves Maze Runner up to Late January and puts Gambit for February 17; I don't see them risking Presidents Day for a hero even less known than Deadpool. Wolverine gets pushed to July 28 and Boss Baby is moved up a week.

WB moves Kong to May 19 and puts Wonder Woman on March 10.

Disney moves Beauty and the Beast to April 7 to capitalize on a strong second weekend hold for Easter.

One of Smurfs, Ghost in the Shell, and King Arthur is moved to the end of April.

5 minutes ago, Chewy said:

What's the record for most movies in a franchise directed by one guy, is it PJ's 6?

You may be right but the thing here is that there has been a significant time gap between the hobbit movies being made and the LOTR movies. Bay is doing these movies back to back and the last 3 TF movies weren't long ago.

I looked it up, was genuinely curious. Apparently Blake Edwards directed 8 (!) Pink Panther movies

So it's a race between Bay and Bryan Singer to catch him

EDIT: And Tyler Perry :lol:

Edited by Chewy

1 minute ago, Chewy said:

I looked it up, was genuinely curious. Apparently Blake Edwards directed 8 (!) Pink Panther movies

So it's a race between Bay and Bryan Singer to catch him

EDIT: And Tyler Perry :lol:

:WHATanabe:

I'll pretend I didn't see that.

Transformers 5, Transformers 6 And Bumblebee Spin-Off Movie Revealed

http://news.tfw2005.com/2016/02/12/transformers-5-transformers-6-bumblebee-spin-off-movie-revealed-309503

Transformers 5 – June 23rd, 2017

Bumblebee Spin-off Movie – June 8th, 2018

Transformers 6 – June 28th, 2019

Edited by Black Hawk