Neo

Transformers: The Last Knight | 6/21/2017 | Big Budget, Weak OW?

3 minutes ago, Jonwo said:

I'm sure he was thinking of the nice pay cheque he was getting when doing those lines...

At his age, he probably doesn't care that much.

Read an interview recently where he said acting for him was like breathing  and retirement was not an option and he wants to act as long as his body allows him to.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, aabattery said:

I saw a clip where he says "duuuuude." Cracked me up.

I'll be honest, he does have some funny moments, but the rest of the time, especially when time came for some exposition, he had that kill-me-now look on his face. Which doesn't work that well if it's a close-up in Imax.

• Like 1

I was really hopeful about this, guys. I psyched myself up, really tried to convince myself that this time things will be different.

But the plot was was so dumb. Jokes only landed about 20 percent of the time, while the rest was either not funny or just tone deaf. And the vast majority of the Transformers themselves just irritated the shit out of me.

And my god the running time. Two and a half hours and fuck-all trailers.

But it all looked very pretty.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Wadey Wilsoney said:

I was really hopeful about this, guys. I psyched myself up, really tried to convince myself that this time things will be different.

But the plot was was so dumb. Jokes only landed about 20 percent of the time, while the rest was either not funny or just tone deaf. And the vast majority of the Transformers themselves just irritated the shit out of me.

2 and a half hours?  I was on board the three hours train

22 minutes ago, Wadey Wilsoney said:

So basically pretty much like the previous 4 films

I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

• Like 6

The thing about Fast Five is that Vin/Paul were very well liked going into it, The Rock then gets added to the mix and the great Justin Lin steers the direction of the franchise towards Ocean's 11/heist and big action set pieces territory. 

The same can't be said about Transformers. It's got a good chance to feel stale.  That said,  I've liked 1 and 3 and hated 2 and 4.   This is number 5.   :sparta:

Edited by Johnny Tran