Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

Haven't read the full topic yet, but I just wanted to quickly stop by the BoxOffice forums for the first time since the summer and say that this isn't as horrific as people are saying it is. We're in November, for goodness' sake. The last time a November film opened with over $145M was never. Literally MARCH is a bigger month than November for opening weekend. Plus, next week is Thanksgiving week. Many people (including myself) are waiting until the holiday to see this film, and many others are more than likely doing the same.

If this beats TDK, that's good enough. There could be some disappointment if it opened below THG. Only if this fails to beat Twilight: New Moon is when I will melt down as much as everyone else is right now.

Haven't read the full topic yet, but I just wanted to quickly stop by the BoxOffice forums for the first time since the summer and say that this isn't as horrific as people are saying it is. We're in November, for goodness' sake. The last time a November film opened with over $145M was never. Literally MARCH is a bigger month than November for opening weekend. Plus, next week is Thanksgiving week. Many people (including myself) are waiting until the holiday to see this film, and many others are more than likely doing the same.

If this beats TDK, that's good enough. There could be some disappointment if it opened below THG. Only if this fails to beat Twilight: New Moon is when I will melt down as much as everyone else is right now.

If only you had posted this last week..... ;)

• Like 1

This is the most ghetto multiplex i swear. This joint was built in like 2010 or something and they their tickets on receipt paper and i just went to the bathroom and what did i dry my hands with? Tissue from a tissue box...only here i swear manee

Edited by Jandrew