Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I remember this line of logic being used when IM2's Friday came in way under expectations. It was a "sign" that Saturday would be bigger than expected. And then the Saturday number sucked too.

Definitely true.  BD1/BD2/NM and DH1 all showed relatively weak Saturday shifts with similar Friday day-time business as well.  So a lower range wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 1

I remember this line of logic being used when IM2's Friday came in way under expectations. It was a "sign" that Saturday would be bigger than expected. And then the Saturday number sucked too.

You guys just didn't expect it. I expected IM2 to hit 128 mil, you guys just expected too much. 128 mil is great.

Take these numbers with a kilo of salt.Common sense dictates that the OD should be at least 65m.Thinking 67-68m right now. Could go as high as 70m.No need for meltdowns yet.

When Fake is the voice of reason concerning a THG movie you know it's bad. Honestly, I'm disappointed that my fellow 'Gamers' are so pessimistic and unsure. Katniss would be ashamed.