Dementeleus

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice                                                                                                                                                             20s

THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE: $157,139,644 Weekend Actual / $157,139,644 Domestic Total / 4163 Locations / $37,747 Location Avg. #CatchingFire

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1

BoxOffice ‏@BoxOffice                                                                                                                                                             20s

THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE: $157,139,644 Weekend Actual / $157,139,644 Domestic Total / 4163 Locations / $37,747 Location Avg. #CatchingFire

Nice try.

• Like 1

So I saw the movie last night. Absolutely brilliant, what a fantastic film. A-/A I will watch it again, so the grade is still to be determined. And I have serious doubts MJ1 will fall much if any from CF. The way they ended the movie all I can think about is how much I want to see MJ1. The director made it way more watchable too with the shaky can gone. I've never seen a movie end with that much of a cliffhanger. I expected at least for them to talk after they landed a bit.

• Like 1

Posted Image

So I saw the movie last night. Absolutely brilliant, what a fantastic film. A-/A I will watch it again, so the grade is still to be determined. And I have serious doubts MJ1 will fall much if any from CF. The way they ended the movie all I can think about is how much I want to see MJ1. The director made it way more watchable too with the shaky can gone. I've never seen a movie end with that much of a cliffhanger. I expected at least for them to talk after they landed a bit.

No one cares. This is a FUDGE WATCH thread now.

• Like 1

Maan, you too?