Plain Old Tele

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

I haven't had a choice to watch movies in 2D if I want it on a truly big screen. The 2D versions of movies are relegated to the smaller screens. I actually sought out a lot of movies to watch in 2D only, but sitting in a screen with just 10 rows of seats is not exactly a cinematic experience, it is a glorified home viewing.

Don't you live in L.A.? Come on now.

This mentality confuses me. Does everyone have to have the same opinion as the rest of you?

No of course not but there's a fine line between expressing your opinion and just blatantly undermining the film in every post. John Marston is doing more of the latter IMO. Obviously I'm not the only one that thinks this as other posters have pointed it out. I honestly could care less what people think of the film but I just call it as I see it. For someone who owns THG in blu ray and plans on seeing CF, he sure has an odd way of showing his affection for the film.
  • Like 1

No of course not but there's a fine line between expressing your opinion and just blatantly undermining the film in every post. John Marston is doing more of the latter IMO. Obviously I'm not the only one that thinks this as other posters have pointed it out.I honestly could care less what people think of the film but I just call it as I see it. For someone who owns THG in blu ray and plans on seeing CF, he sure has an odd way of showing his affection for the film.

He can't really undermine the film. That makes no sense. Maybe you've only noticed his posts because you're following CF. But this him the majority of the time. Just wait until he hits the panic button. You haven't seen anything yet, lol.

All jokes aside,  Some people are just glass half empty people. In a world as big as the internet you're bound to find all kinds of people.

Been gone since Saturday. Is this thread the debacle I think it is? I'm gonna say "YES" to myself before anyone even confirms.

If you DVR'd a football game on Sunday and don't know the result.  Don't read this thread.

• Like 2