Plain Old Tele

Nov 22-24 #s CF: $158,074,286 actual | Dark Knight triumphant after all

So a g-string loin cloth with an anatomically correct pouch

This is the first time I've seen RTH actually post as a human being, not a BOX OFFICE GOD.  I like it.

• Like 1

I used to think RTH was like the Terminator in the first one.  Like when The Terminator is in the hotel room and the janitor comes by and asks him if he has a dead cat in the room or what?  And then the replies come up for him to say....that's RTH.  Just precise, no room for error.  When he comes on, we ask him, "Hey buddy, you got some numbers for us or what?"  And then the numbers come up in real time...and when they stop he posts them.

Then he posts the average of them, that's why we get posts like this:

CF:  68-70.5 Thor 14 BMH: 12.5-13.2

• Like 2

I used to think RTH was like the Terminator in the first one.  Like when The Terminator is in the hotel room and the janitor comes by and asks him if he has a dead cat in the room or what?  And then the replies come up for him to say....that's RTH.  Just precise, no room for error.  When he comes on, we ask him, "Hey buddy, you got some numbers for us or what?"  And then the numbers come up in real time...and when they stop he posts them.

When really he's all

Posted Image

• Like 1

Isn't RTH more like Kyle Reese? I mean when we got those early off-by-a-mile estimations, RTH came and said "Post with me if you want precise numbers."

• Like 1

Dreamworks needs Need for Speed to be a hit because they've had such awful 2013 but TBH aside from Lincoln and The Help, they've not a hit since Transformers and those aside from the third film were coproduced with Paramount, they must be kicking themselves to not be releasing Anchorman 2.

I haven't had a choice to watch movies in 2D if I want it on a truly big screen. The 2D versions of movies are relegated to the smaller screens. I actually sought out a lot of movies to watch in 2D only, but sitting in a screen with just 10 rows of seats is not exactly a cinematic experience, it is a glorified home viewing.

THIS  annoys the heck out of me

esp when you have one theatre on the island with 7 screens ugh

i've sometimes had to wait 2 weeks until the movie i want to see is put on smaller screen in 2D to be able to see it becoz i don't want to pay 3D plus there's always more 3D showing and they are more transportation schedule friendlywhereas regular 2D showing usually have me scratching my head how to get home because of late start 4pm

whereas 3D always has a 2 pm showing , and now becoz of CF they only kept thor in 3D and i really wanted to watch it again i guess i'll see what happens when next 3D film comes if i get chance to see THOR2 again