baumer

Monster Tuesday CF 16.1 (Rth) | Ed did WHAT to a girl?!

I don't think IM3 numbers will happen because the weekend after Thanksgiving the movie will see a big drop, and after that Smaug arrives which will cause another big drop. And considering the amount of movies opening after that, we will likely see TC drops as big as in late June/July of this year.

• Like 2

Doesn't it go without saying that CF is going to have better legs than Twilight? Twilight is like the most frontloaded franchise ever. THG, on the other hand, is a four-quadrant franchise. It resonates with the general public & casual movie goers in a way Twilight never did. Thinking CF will have Twilight legs is actually ludicrous.

• Like 4

Doesn't it go without saying that CF is going to have better legs than Twilight? Twilight is like the most frontloaded franchise ever. THG, on the other hand, is a four-quadrant franchise. It resonates with the general public & casual movie goers in a way Twilight never did. Thinking CF will have Twilight legs is actually ludicrous.

Not sure anyone said it would have a 2.2X.  But a 2.3 or 2.4 is not out of the question.  

• Like 1

:oIncredible number! Go Catching Fire! Should have good jump tomorrow too, especially since college professors mostly let their students off on Wednesday (or students just don't give a damn and taking an early day off themselves :ph34r:)

Pretty much so many students leave early. I only did once but that was because a blizzard was coming.

I haven't been around but I'm loving the fact that people think this movie is somehow underperforming. LOL

I don't think anyone thinks that anymore.

• Like 1

When i went to see Delivery Man yesterday, I was very tempted to pay for CF, I just had a dire feeling that DM would suck.  I was right and now I wish I had contributed to CF's gross now.

• Like 2