CoolioD1

Weekend Estimates: The Hobbit - 73.6M | Frozen - 22.2M | Madea - 16M

Studios receive more money domestic than international, bitch*s  ;)

While studios typically get a bigger percentage of the domestic gross than the international gross, that is more than counteracted by the ratio of domestic vs. overseas that many of these films end up with.

• Like 1

Lol, you think? She's twenty-five. I mean, yeah. It could happen. I just hope she wants to because I think she could do well.

Definitely. A lot of actors/actresses usually have their big breaks in their 30s, I think.

• Like 1

Looks like Nikki Finke is a Nolanite

User Actions
Follow
Posted ImageNikki Finke@NikkiFinke

Every time I watch a Christopher Nolan teaser trailer, it gives me goosebumps. Now that's a filmmaker. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyc6RJEEe0U#t=102 

What happens after she watches a Christopher Nolan theatrical trailer? Does she go to the front of the theater and pose like Miley Cyrus?

Well, not exactly.

I mean, they could still watch it and enjoy it, but thinking a show is good, isn't the same thing as thinking it's one of the best.

The show got worse though. Elena's the worst. Hate her, and the Originals left. 

Bless though because some of the consensus is that the Originals is a huge improvement or much better.

• Like 1