Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: ANCHORMAN 2 8.1M/ It's in a glass case of emotion / Hobbit (4.855m) / CF (1.243m)

So I guess the question is now: Does ANCHORMAN 2 warrant a What Went Wrong thread or it too soon for that??? Never thought I'd asking this question for a movie like this that seemed such a shoe in.. Congrats to Dexter if this should fall flat..

I'd wait till at least Saturday to see how the weekend might shake out, since this had its release moved up rather late.

So I guess the question is now: Does ANCHORMAN 2 warrant a What Went Wrong thread or it too soon for that??? Never thought I'd asking this question for a movie like this that seemed such a shoe in.. Congrats to Dexter if this should fall flat..

B-don't give up yet bro.  I have confidence this can do pretty damn well this weekend...obviously not as well as your absurd predictions but damn well.  I still see this having a very good take over the holidays

Edited by holcs

I think we have been jumping to conclusions  :ph34r:

The DoS "apocalypse" started Thursday night.

'What went wrong with Anchorman' has already begun!

I want to discuss why 'The Wolf of Wall Street' is performing like a piece of shit.

Edited by a2knet

So another hugely overpredicted victim by fanboys around here (some were even calling 70/90m 5days and 200m+ lol).

Fanboys are so untrustable. @Godzilla @DOFP

oh how ironic coming from one of the worst predictors on this site.