Shawn Robbins

Wednesday #s: ANCHORMAN 2 8.1M/ It's in a glass case of emotion / Hobbit (4.855m) / CF (1.243m)

I certainly never saw it either. Uh uh did not happen. No way.

Yeah, like everybody else that Thanksgiving, I was watching the Blind Side. Tim McGraw was the bomb in that movie. Same with Rick Yune....wait he wasn't in the Blind Side was he? :ph34r:

I'm expecting Dhoom 3 to make 2 million this weekend. The hype for the movie is pretty high and it is getting a release in 236 screens across the US.

Dhoom is my shit. We watched Dhoom 2 in 9th grade geography because we were learning about Asia. Straight gas.

Most epic takedown of LOVE, ACTUALLY ever? 

Most epic takedown of LOVE, ACTUALLY. Ever.

http://jezebel.com/i-rewatched-love-actually-and-am-here-to-ruin-it-for-al-1485136388

I just realized that Rick Grimes from The Walking Dead was the Keira Knightley stalker ... are you fucking kidding me. :lol:

I like Love, Actually, but that was fun stuff to read.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 2

Dhoom is my shit. We watched Dhoom 2 in 9th grade geography because we were learning about Asia. Straight gas.

Agree. Watched it back home in India. Pretty much everywhere starpower can trump content when it comes to boxoffice, but nowhere more than in India. 5 out of 100 films succeed and almost all of them have to have a super star. Dhoom 2 opened huge, was loved in villages and went to became a blockbuster.

There are so many great films that can be picked. I guess they went to wikipedia and picked the then biggest hit.

Edited by a2knet

Agree. Watched it back home in India. Pretty much everywhere starpower can trump content when it comes to boxoffice, but nowhere more than in India. 5 out of 100 films succeed and almost all of them have to have a super star. Dhoom 2 opened huge, was loved in villages and went to became a blockbuster.

Dhoom was the actual shocker. In 2004 when Dhoom released - Abhishek Bachchan was coming off 17 consecutive flops in his first 17 movies, John Abraham was a model who couldn't act, Esha Deol had no hits to speak of, Rimi Sen was a virtual unknown, Sanjay Gadhvi had just directed the awful "Mere Yaar Ki Shaadi Hai" and Uday Chopra was (is and will remain) Uday Chopra. 

The fact that all these people who between them had half a hit movie teamed up and gave India one of its biggest franchises is still shocking.

• Like 1