filmnerdjamie

Weekend Numbers Smaug 31.4, AM2 26.7 Frozen/AH 19.1

About to see American Hustle

You surprise me! Thought you'd see Anchorman 2 first. :P

Okay guys: name your #1 favorite movie you've seen this year. 

Captain Phillips.

Gravity is probably the best movie I've seen this year, but Frozen was the most enjoyable movie I saw this year

Y'know, after seeing it, I really wonder why Wicked hasn't been fasttracked into a film production. It's a feel-good musical compared to similar Broadway hits Les Mis and Phantom of the Opera, and the Oz elements of it would give it more of an event feel. There'd be a load of repeat viewings too as long as it was an decent adaptation. Don't see why it hasn't happened yet

Y'know, after seeing it, I really wonder why Wicked hasn't been fasttracked into a film production. It's a feel-good musical compared to similar Broadway hits Les Mis and Phantom of the Opera, and the Oz elements of it would give it more of an event feel. There'd be a load of repeat viewings too as long as it was an decent adaptation. Don't see why it hasn't happened yet

I really enjoyed Wicked too. Though my favorite musical I saw this year was Jersey Boys. Clint Eastwood is directing it for next summer.
  • Like 1