Olive

Monday(12-23) numbers: Hobbit:DOS $7.82M, Frozen 7.24m, CF 2.28m

my fan is dying a slow death , for a couple days now , its been agonizing it works ok then starts making this weird noise then cough /falters and stops then a minute later it starts back that was a couple times a day now its a couple times in an hour 

poor thing sometimes it takes a good five minutes to get going , its basically a dead fan walking  making squeeky noises ! i hope it makes it to the new year before i have to replace it  sighhh

ok think its movie time 

my fan is dying a slow death , for a couple days now , its been agonizing it works ok then starts making this weird noise then cough /falters and stops then a minute later it starts back that was a couple times a day now its a couple times in an hour 

poor thing sometimes it takes a good five minutes to get going , its basically a dead fan walking  making squeeky noises ! i hope it makes it to the new year before i have to replace it  sighhh

ok think its movie time 

I had the same problem once. It's wonderful waking up in the middle of the night wondering where that burning smell is coming from.

I had the same problem once. It's wonderful waking up in the middle of the night wondering where that burning smell is coming from.

i'm a pro at it though i go through 2 fans a year 

yeah at some point you just know because of the smell and not even a hint of involuntary movement happening anymore=flatine!

so i'm looking for love actually and it got me thinking maybe i'll look at a bunch of soppy british romance films tomorrow 

• Like 2