Olive

Monday(12-23) numbers: Hobbit:DOS $7.82M, Frozen 7.24m, CF 2.28m

It's 11pm here.  Just spent the night with my brother and his wife and her family.  Lots of food and drink.

Watching Christmas Vacation.  My favourite Christmas movie.

Anchorman is locked for 100 mill, it has the whole holiday to get there.

Frozen doesn't have much of a chance to win the weekend.  It's good but the box office historically will not allow it to win the weekend.

Merry Christmas to all.

• Like 4

Well merry not xmas to you too big bad mean internet company grrr They just suspended my sister account on the stroke of midnight as if...arghLike who does that couldn't it wait till morning , did they bother to call to see if there was a good reason she forgot to pay that bill I was busy doing nothing on internet how dare they? To heck with them lucky I have internet on my phone its just a tad annoying on a blackberry tiny screen better this than nothing Oh well let me go watch love actually for some good holiday cheering and screw all the scrooges of the world who would dare deprive an internet junkie of her fix on xmas day of all days Merry xmas guys , don't like staying on long via phone !

• Like 3

Got back from Christmas Eve service a few hours ago and Santa has just finished putting all the presents under the tree.  Can't wait to here two sets of little feet running around in the morning :)

Merry Christmas to my fellow box office junkies!

• Like 1