CaptainJackSparrow

Transformers Age of Extinction: 1.05B (300 mil in China!!)

Are we looking at 1 bill WW?

People say no but if China brings in close to 300 million that pretty much is a 130 million increase covers the decrease in domestic gross and some in overseas and then it can still fall another 100 million more in other markets and still hit a billion WW. 

1B is dead.

Europe and LA will kill its chance for 1B. Also it flopped in SK by TF standard (and it of course will flop in JP.) Plus DOM is not helping at all.

230m DOM + 650M OS seems right.

Youère so off base itès comical.

• Like 2

1B is dead. Europe and LA will kill its chance for 1B. Also it flopped in SK by TF standard (and it of course will flop in JP.) Plus DOM is not helping at all. 230m DOM + 650M OS seems right.

Bolivia was T4's first latinamerican market and it opened on par with T3
  • Like 2

1B is dead.

Europe and LA will kill its chance for 1B. Also it flopped in SK by TF standard (and it of course will flop in JP.) Plus DOM is not helping at all.

You are wrong. TF4 will still make a 1B. I don't want it to, but I don't see how it doesn't.

Edited by Empire
  • Like 2

You are wrong. TF4 will still make a 1B. I don't want it to, but I don't see how it doesn't.

Still has a shot for 1.1 to 1.3B actually... So he is definitely wrong... Japan is not going to flop

he is crazy.. They are screaming Transfrmers over there ;)

Prime 270-305M  and 780M -820M OS :D. A billion dollar lock baby :)

Edited by Superman001

firedeep, on 03 Jul 2014 - 12:09 PM, said:Posted Image

1B is dead.

Lol fire this predict f yours crashes and burns just like those statements that Optimus Prime

would flop or not make a billion dollar impact on the world.

AUTOBOTS LIVE!!!

Through Wednesday, 'Transformers: Age of Extinction' has earned over $412 million worldwide

That means 128 DOM + 152 China (by Wed) + 132 other countries = 412.

Similar numbers for DOM and those other countries. Let's say it makes 250 both DOM and other countries and 300 from China. That add 800. It would need about 200 million from the countries where it still have to be released. I guess it is probable and it could land somewhere between 1.05 and 1.1 billion. My initial bet seems to be right :D

I do not say that it is impossible billion OS, but IMHO, I do not see a so big interest to see this kind of improvement. I see this making POTC4 numbers. 250 DOM / 800-850 OS

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/12462-transformers-4-over-125b-ww-club/?p=1436131

• Like 3