lilmac

Most Underrated Movies of 2014

I've only seen 12 2014 films and I pretty much a agree with the overall consensus of the films I've seen. maybe Gods not Dead. but pretty much the target audience loved it so. 

Exact opposite. 

You might not like the movie, but besides me, I don't see anyone claiming it's great anymore. I see most people complaining about it being overrated actually. If everyone's complaining it's overrated, then it's effectively not overrated anymore.

It's like how people claim The Iron Giant is underrated despite the fact that by now everyone knows about it

You might not like the movie, but besides me, I don't see anyone claiming it's great anymore. I see most people complaining about it being overrated actually. If everyone's complaining it's overrated, then it's effectively not overrated anymore.

It's like how people claim The Iron Giant is underrated despite the fact that by now everyone knows about it

I like it up until Emmett crosses over into "our" world and even then the earlier stuff makes the not-so-good stuff tolerable.