LexJoker

Thursday #s (1/2) | FRZ 5.2, DOS 4, WOWS 2.7, AM2 2.6,AH 2.5(Rth)

Well seeing it's gonna be the biggest Disney animated movie since The Lion King itself, that might be why

Ya. It was some crazy stuff though. I think at some point there was a 3-4 hour line to meet Elsa and Anna. (Which is longer than the new Cars attraction fyi) I really liked animatronic Olaf though there (and Olaf in the movie). I dunno, there's something really adorable about him. Kinda like the minions. 

• Like 2

He's currently obsessed with HAPPY FEET.

D' aww.

When I was a like 3 I was obsessed with Toy Story and apparently watched it so much the magnetic strip in the VHS stopped working and they had to buy a new one. I don't know if it was just a faulty copy or I just watched it over and over again. The latter is probably true.

• Like 1

Ya. It was some crazy stuff though. I think at some point there was a 3-4 hour line to meet Elsa and Anna. (Which is longer than the new Cars attraction fyi) I really liked animatronic Olaf though there (and Olaf in the movie). I dunno, there's something really adorable about him. Kinda like the minions. 

I'm still trying to find an Olaf plushtoy for a friend for Christmas but it's still sold out everywhere <_< The 3-4 hour line is crazy stuff though. 

I'm still trying to find an Olaf plushtoy for a friend for Christmas but it's still sold out everywhere <_< The 3-4 hour line is crazy stuff though. 

I didn't actually see any Olaf merchandise though. Which is really odd, considering how popular he is. (But then again, I didn't go out of my way to try and find some)

D' aww.

When I was a like 3 I was obsessed with Toy Story and apparently watched it so much the magnetic strip in the VHS stopped working and they had to buy a new one. I don't know if it was just a faulty copy or I just watched it over and over again. The latter is probably true.

Toy Story was my childhood. I tried to change my name to Buzz. Seriously. Like all my stuff from age 4-7 is signed Buzz. :lol:

• Like 2

D' aww.

Thank God for digital copies. His binge watching was TOY STORY 1 & 2 for awhile, then it was MONSTERS, INC, then NEMO (still is, sometimes), and now HAPPY FEET.

• Like 2

D' aww.

I've always wanted something like this to happen, lol. I have never watched anything enough to make the VHS or DVD give out. I've always wanted to though. 

I put, "I want to see the movie Her really bad when it comes out next week," on my twitter and it blew up with favorites, retweets, and people saying it looked really good.

Am I missing something here or is Her in a good position to be a potential sleeper?  Especially with Oscar noms, I thought the premise would turn off audiences but they seem interested.

And for clarification, my twitter rarely blows up when I mention I want to see a movie.  (I think it kind of did for Frozen, it did for Gravity, and it did for the Conjuring for examples of when it did this year)

Now I don't see it breaking out like Gravity or Frozen, but it pulling a Frozen number may just be possible.

Edited by The Panda