Blankments

Monday Numbers - FRZ 1.7M WOWS 1.4M DOS 1.3M PA 1.1M AH 1.0M

Are schools off in the US because of the bad weather? Kids still going to watch Frozen if so surely?

Or Telemachos saw it over and over again.

A decent number of schools are canceled in the North East but I doubt enough to make a difference.

At my screening a day or so ago there were no kids... all teens and adults.

Or Telemachos saw it over and over again.

A decent number of schools are canceled in the North East but I doubt enough to make a difference.

At my screening a day or so ago there were no kids... all teens and adults.

Same here. When I saw it last week there were hardly an kids. Mostly teens and adults, unlike when I saw it during Thanksgivings. Mostly kids then.

Edited by a2knet

Guys the drops aren't that shocking seeing as the Sunday numbers were a lot smaller than estimated.  Frozen's Sunday estimate was 5.9.  That's a 72% drop from the estimate.  But then the snow storm struck and the actual dropped to 4.7.  So it's not that surprising. So Hobbit should go up by 20% today and Frozen might drop today.  

The people at my screening of WOWS (mostly teenagers) were laughing their ass off. Nobody walked out. Nobody got upset. 

Oh, right. We're Europeans. 

Nobody walked out of my screening of Wolf either and everyone enjoyed the hell out of it.

• Like 1

The people at my screening of WOWS (mostly teenagers) were laughing their ass off. Nobody walked out. Nobody got upset. 

Oh, right. We're Europeans. 

I was thinking on seeing WoWS with my friends, but I am pretty sure they will get bored.

If they are by WOWS you need to get better friends. Simple.

I totally need new friends and I don't even need to see if they get bored or not by WoWS. They want to see 'I, Frankenstein'. The trailer passed in front of 47 Ronin and they said it looked cool. 

• Like 1

Just because theres no school doesnt mean people will automatically go to the movies. We're having 100+ year record lows, why would people travel in that to an A/C'ed theater room rather than stay at home off the roads in their heated houses? Not saying no one went, but its like some of you think no school/work means 'everyone' at the movies. And besides many schools arent closed, they had 2 and 3 hour delays so kids technically had to go. Up north it may be different, but its not that way country-wide.

Just because theres no school doesnt mean people will automatically go to the movies. We're having 100+ year record lows, why would people travel in that to an A/C'ed theater room rather than stay at home off the roads in their heated houses? Not saying no one went, but its like some of you think no school/work means 'everyone' at the movies. And besides many schools arent closed, they had 2 and 3 hour delays so kids technically had to go. Up north it may be different, but its not that way country-wide.

Theaters are not air conditioned in the winter.