Olive

Tuesday Numbers - WOWS 1.95M, Frozen 1.9M(300M!), DOS 1.57M,

Tele and Andy had an informative exchange going there about copyrights. Great numbers thread today.

Actually I felt the the thread withering up and dying as I started coming across as a Disney apologist. 

So after Tele gracefully and calmly clarified his position and I stuttered through mine I resorted to a humorist post in an attempt to reclaim all the mental 'dislikes' my previous posts garnered.  

I also seemed to have failed in my attempt to not like a Tele post until he sees Frozen.

However... tomorrow is another day and once Frozen reclaims the #1 spot I'll be happy again.

• Like 1

Actually... the numbers thread is a tale of schizophrenia.

The night crew... while we wait for numbers to come in... tends to blow the thread up with:

1. sports

2. fanboy wars

3. off topic rants

4. sexual innuendo ( different from 3... sex by definition is always on topic )

5. discussing if Tele has seen Frozen yet.

42.  some BO numbers talk.

The morning crew talks about:

1. numbers

2. bitches at the night crew for cluttering up the thread

:rofl:  :rofl:

That's the post of the day.  

• Like 1

Another numbers thread, another giant clustercuss. 

And so the morning crew arrives.

A bit early today.

No sympathy for those of us that wait patiently for numbers that rarely come during the week.

I'm not here lol.  It's 3:23 AM here. I just woke up to let the dog out and checked to see if there were numbers.  Going back to bed.

I'm glad I read through this thread. Otherwise I wouldn't have known that McC has a new show out and, more importantly, that Daddario let's it all hang out in it. Those are... stupendous. I'll be back in ten, guys. :P

You know, I was ready to write "Oh, it's sad that she's only 20 and she already has to get naked on screen" but then I found out she's actually 27.