Shawn Robbins

Weekend numbers Feb 14-16

I haven't seen it, but I watched a video online where the person said that Endless Love was the worse adaption of a book he's ever seen, as well as being an awful movie.

I'm inclined to agree with that person.

No way!  Winter's Tale is a movie that needs to be seen to be believed.

Well color me officially hyped.

So Monuments Men will be both Clooney's worst reviewed film and his biggest money-maker by some distance.

uhm Batman and Robin? (at least this is currently leading in the worst reviewed category for him i think) :)

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1

So Monuments Men will be both Clooney's worst reviewed film and his biggest money-maker by some distance.

Monuments Men has a big star cast though. It will just be his worst reviewed film in recent times. Won't make as much as UitA.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

Funny how people that are completely out of your radar become stars "overnight." (sarcasm)

Seriously, not taking anything away from them, but if there were two actors I never thought would become legitimate box office draws, they were Channing Tatum and Kevin Hart. I mean, this is not a slam on them, and more of a personal appreciation thing: I always saw them in pre-stardom films and was never dazzled by their charisma or their talent. Goes to show that mapping out who will be the next big thing is impossible.  Good for both guys; they seem to be (according to Hollywood gossip) genuinely nice people.

Thread Jack. Saw these pics on Reddit, and creating a new thread for them seemed like a waste of time. But these are still amazing to see. BTTF with Eric Stoltz. Kind of surprising just how much they had in the can with Stoltz before they replaced him with Michael J Fox

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

• Like 6

Gnomeo and Juliet on Fri, Sat, Sun, Mon was

+319% +96% -21.4% -4.5%

which would have given lego a 61m weekend

10.22m 20m 15.75m 15m

Considering it's Fri bump was inflated due to v-day, it needs to have a 53% jump on Sat to be on track for 60m 4-day.

Edited by a2knet