Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

16 hours ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Vader didn't fucking die in the first movie though. The threat would be gone. I have to see it, but bringing back the villain for avatar seems stupid so far. 

You should tell Jim, man, I'm surprised you're not the one writing a multi-billion dollar franchise and making the two highest grossing movies of all time since you know what's dumb and what's not better than Jim. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

People said the same to Jim when he went 100 million over budget on Titanic, and again when he wanted to make a 200 million dollar 3D movie... guess how those 'crazy visions' turned out...

Jim's vision is backed up by his perfectism and his understanding of filmmaking. To fullfill his vision, Jim worked his ass off.

IronJimbo's vision is backed up by his fanboyism and his lack of understanding of boxoffice. To fullfill his vision, IronJimbo "wishful-think"ed his ass off.

These are two completely different visions. Putting them together would be an insult to Cameron's bravery and years' hard work of bringing Titanic and Avatar to the big screen.

Edited by vc2002
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, vc2002 said:

Jim's vision is backed up by his perfectism and his understanding of filmmaking. To fullfill his vision, Jim worked his ass off.

IronJimbo's vision is backed up by his fanboyism and his lack of understanding of boxoffice. To fullfill his vision, IronJimbo "wishful-think"ed his ass off.

These are two completely different visions. Putting them together would be an insult to Cameron's hard work on Titanic and Avatar.

Any less than a $3b world wide prediction will be an insult to Jim's handwork on Avatar 2, his past achievements and the man's vision!

2 hours ago, vc2002 said:

These are two completely different visions. Putting them together would be an insult to Cameron's bravery and years' hard work of bringing Titanic and Avatar to the big screen.

The two are however intrinsically linked. For you to write off one, you're writing off the other. 

1 hour ago, FantasticBeasts said:

Why would the final jump be so low?

#Sabotage

$5b inbound.

1 hour ago, Elessar said:

event of the year vs event of the decade

Decade? Let's go with century.. no millennium!

Edited by IronJimbo

On 10/01/2018 at 1:27 PM, IronJimbo said:

I feel ill.. my vision is hazy..

zwojC1a.png

I think I can see the future.. maybe 2026?

Umm, clearly Avatar 4 and 5 are a little off their... My visions say that's just the China gross...

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, JamesCameronScholar said:

The two are however intrinsically linked. For you to write off one, you're writing off the other. 

Again, if you think Cameron's brave vision on Titanic and Avatar has something to do with a random internet user's random nonsense, you're insulting Cameron.

Judging from your screenname, I assume you're a Cameron fan. I'm sure you've seen all the backlash Cameron had on this site, so make it worse.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, vc2002 said:

Again, if you think Cameron's brave vision on Titanic and Avatar has something to do with a random internet user's random nonsense, you're insulting Cameron.

Judging from your screenname, I assume you're a Cameron fan. I'm sure you've seen all the backlash Cameron had on this site, so make it worse.

My love of Jim is mine alone, I couldn't care one bit less what the denizens of this site think of him. The man's actions warrant IronJimbo's fervor - that to me is clear - my view of Jim beyond that is irrelevant. 

• Thanks 1