Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

Just now, Cochofles said:

Can you imagine if Avatar 2 actually beat not only the first film but TFA? Can you imagine if Kal’s “crazy ramblings” once again came true? Will this board implode?? :ohmyzod:

WTF??? Where's my Wonder Woman avatar? Why is my avatar the old dude from LOTR???

49 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Says the guy that thinks Friday the 13 is Oscar winner material and always used to make juvenile sexist comments on mojo.  Bauer when you trading currency,  coaching nearly 2000 people in Los now and you got 10k people following you.  Then tell me about your intellect.  Baumer is a bafoon.  I'm simply passionate and learned not to insult or put people down when I disagree.  Baumer hasn't learned much and unaccomplished paddeone he is still

You're fired Baumer, we're talking 40 million Deutschamarks here Baumer!!

28 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

What's a paddione?

Want to bet on it Kal?  A real bet?  

I'll bet you $100.00 American dollars that Avatar does not make more than The Force Awakens.  I'll also bet you $100 dollars that it doesn't make more than Avatar.  This is serious.  If you are so fucking sure in your box office ability, then put your money where your mouth is.  

Your spacebucks check will be in the mail after Kal sells he piece of unobtainium on ebay.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

I don't always stand with Kal's predictions and I know he can be a little strong headed but he's got his heart in the right place. I'll always defend him and fully expect that he would do the same for me.

Thank you good buddy.  Because we cannot acct for weather. Here is the bet Bauer.  If no weather trouble is around Avatar will beat force awakens by over 900m overall.  I certainly got the cash.  Put your unwise mouth with the money I'm in.  But there can't be weather or other disasters.  Avatar will destroy the force by a likely  1. 5 to 2billion under ideal conditions.  But 900m ass beating at least should be disgraceful enough for yu to bow your head in shame.  Deal

Winner pays the other 100 via PayPal 

1 minute ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Let's see if delusional baumerfett agrees to the terms pandorians.  His failure will be the stuff of legend.  I hope the overall ass whooping hits 2b plus though. 

What exactly am I agreeing to?  I just asked you to clarify above.  Speak fucking english Kal.

41 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Now I See it too, but it was different a moment ago.

Choco Baumer old Jedi never learned from Alvin,  Godzilla and of course epic fail saying Cameron is old news.  It's been 13 yrs no way Avatar makes Kals predict.   I can't see folks watching blue cat people.  Lol guys.  Baumerfett should hang it up on predicting the big world breakers.  I will take his 100 and put towards some avtr2 tickets and a cool victory shirt

53 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Can you imagine if Avatar 2 actually beat not only the first film but TFA? Can you imagine if Kal’s “crazy ramblings” once again came true? Will this board implode?? :ohmyzod:

It will be our rejoice day.  Awakens will fail to hit a billion dom.  It may fail to reach 850m in.  We may make 1.1 to 1.3b domestic with no snow storms and  in the middle multiplier Cameron powered multiplier.  Hv sales,  merchandising,  hundreds of thousands of clans for Avatar film online and off assure pending no nature disasters that Cameron power has no equal.  Though titanics bo run and impact domestically and ww on all media proved that long ago. ?