Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

What's a paddione?

Want to bet on it Kal?  A real bet?  

I'll bet you $100.00 American dollars that Avatar does not make more than The Force Awakens.  I'll also bet you $100 dollars that it doesn't make more than Avatar.  This is serious.  If you are so fucking sure in your box office ability, then put your money where your mouth is.  

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

What's a paddione?

I'll bet you $100.00 American dollars that Avatar does not make more than The Force Awakens.  I'll also bet you $100 dollars that it doesn't make more than Avatar.  This is serious.  If you are so fucking sure in your box office ability, then put your money where your mouth is.  

:popcorn:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, NCsoft said:

Avatar 2 being a bigger global event the TFA, and the true most anticipated film of 21st century globally sounds about right. Afterall, it is going to be the sequel of the highest grossing film ww of all time.

Actually it could beat the force badly domestically if it gets that 6 to 10 Xmas multi. T2 got a 6.8, titanic far bigger than anything in history got a 30x, avatar with snowstorms... 9.8x. 

2 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

Actually it could beat the force badly domestically if it gets that 6 to 10 Xmas multi. T2 got a 6.8, titanic far bigger than anything in history got a 30x, avatar with snowstorms... 9.8x. 

Well, if the multiplier is between 2.5 and 5.5, it won't even touch Jurassic World.

3 minutes ago, Baumer Fett said:

What's a paddione?

tumblr_m69gmgBqVj1rskeexo1_500.gif

• Like 1

I don't run from my failures Kal.  I'm certainly not hiding them.  But those movies you mention, I didn't have any kind of bets with you or disagreements with you concerning any of them except Avatar.  So, what the fuck are you talking about?

2 minutes ago, Kalel009Shel said:

What's funny is how sws will fall after weekends 3 through 5 both domestic and os.  Even at 900m James cameron power means she's ain't safe. 

The way you word your responses and have piss poor spelling gives me double vision. I'm trying to understand you, but all I ever end up with after reading anything you type is a headache. :wtf: Step up your writing skills so people can understand the points you are attempting to make. Even if they are.... BOLD points and predictions. 

• Like 3

Just now, Kalel009Shel said:

Ethan what you think force will make my friend.  I'm thinking 1.8 to 1.9b . Lowest 1.6b ww.  China give as only 80 to 100m or less.  So I can laugh. Lol.  Bow to avatar and titanic and hopefully jpw ww

I'm thinking it has a decent chance to pass Titanic if it with what its doing (but I'm terrible at figuring OS numbers)