Totem

Avatar: The Way of Water | 16 DEC 2022 | Don't worry guys, critics like it

On 2018-03-21 at 11:47 AM, feasby007 said:

I'm hoping that it gets a rerelease worldwide. Only $220m needed for $3b :ohmygod:

For that to happen, they need a huge re-release worldwide, especially in China, Avatar is close enough to get there, I hope it happens.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, hw64 said:

based and robust

;)

4 hours ago, JB33 said:

Man, it would suck to be counting down to something that far away.

I'm not sure if I even want Avatar 2 to be out.. because then a 1000 days have passed. Where does the time all go

• Like 1

I want time to pass like it did in Interstellar. just 20 to 25 minutes so it will be like 2 and half years gone :D

And I want to wake up where everyone is shouting hey, Avatar 2 is out Avatar 2 is out. 

Why is this movie in 2020 whyyyy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1
  • Disbelief 1

3 minutes ago, Lothar said:

I want time to pass like it did in Interstellar. just 20 to 25 minutes so it will be like 2 and half years gone :D

And I want to wake up where everyone is shouting hey, Avatar 2 is out Avatar 2 is out. 

We'll make it Lothar, each passing day just increases anticipation. When Jim delivers as he always does it will be glorious.

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Lothar said:

Patience, my friend. The longer we wait the more masterful Avatar 2 shall be!

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

So is everyone back (Jake, Neytiri, Quaritch, Grace) plus new cast (adorable kids + Winslet)? 

Yep, add all the scientists and Parker Selfridge.

Basically everyone who isn't Michelle Rodriquez

Also got the Lupis from Harry Potter and Cliff Curtis

Edited by IronJimbo
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Yep, add all the scientists and Parker Selfridge.

Basically everyone who isn't Michelle Rodriquez

Also got the Lupis from Harry Potter and Cliff Curtis

Thank you! :) Hopefully Lupin won't play a villain as shitty as WW's Ares, but then, Jim never made shitty villains. 

Edited by Valonqar
  • Like 2

Just now, Valonqar said:

Thank you! :) Hopefully Lupin won't play a villain as shitty as WW's Ares but then, Jim never made shitty villains. 

Well as expected it's been confirmed there will be good and bad humans aswell as good and bad Na'vi, I think Lupin will probably be a human. Perhaps a higher position in RDA than Parker Selfridge

• Like 1

Avatar Is The Ultimate Blockbuster

A study of 2,000 movie fans has revealed the top 40 films which simply have to be seen on the big screen, with over a quarter voting Avatar as the number one film that must be viewed in the cinema.  Also featuring in the list were all of the Star Wars films, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Titanic, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Apollo 13 and The Hunger Games.

The 1939 American historical romance, Gone with the Wind, appeared alongside Guardians of the Galaxy and Saving Private Ryan.  The study was commissioned by Cineworld ahead of the third IMAX Film Festival, which will give film fans across the country a second chance to see some of the top releases from last year in IMAX.

http://battleroyalewithcheese.com/2018/02/avatar-is-the-ultimate-blockbuster/

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Quaritch cloned with recent enough memories then gets told what happened.

heard it here first

But the cloning procedure goes wrong, and produces over a million Quaritchs. The Quaritch ArmyTM then take on the Na'vi to take over pandora.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, Lothar said:

Avatar Is The Ultimate Blockbuster

A study of 2,000 movie fans has revealed the top 40 films which simply have to be seen on the big screen, with over a quarter voting Avatar as the number one film that must be viewed in the cinema.  Also featuring in the list were all of the Star Wars films, Jaws, Jurassic Park, Titanic, Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade, Apollo 13 and The Hunger Games.

The 1939 American historical romance, Gone with the Wind, appeared alongside Guardians of the Galaxy and Saving Private Ryan.  The study was commissioned by Cineworld ahead of the third IMAX Film Festival, which will give film fans across the country a second chance to see some of the top releases from last year in IMAX.

http://battleroyalewithcheese.com/2018/02/avatar-is-the-ultimate-blockbuster/

Although it does seem obvious, I am glad this article exists. 

• Like 2